Affirmations are a method that has long been used in psychology, and nowadays in astropsychology. This word itself means “statement” that a person says aloud or to himself, wanting to achieve certain changes in his psyche. Affirmations for each day according to the lunar calendar are more effective than usual ones, because they resonate with the lunar cycle.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EACH DAY ACCORDING TO THE LUNAR CALENDAR
Repeating certain (specially selected) statements, a person, as it were, in the form of self-hypnosis, introduces them into his subconscious, and they eventually become working maxims, “bearing supports” of the psyche, determining his attitude towards himself and others, and thus his behavioral reactions …
Examples of various affirmative techniques are well known to you (prayers, mantras, conspiracies, etc.), so we will not dwell on them in detail.
Today we want to acquaint you with one of these techniques, proposed at one time by the American researcher Donna Cunningham (“Moon Signs”, New York 1988) and which, in our opinion, can serve a practicing astrologer in his work with people in psychological difficulties. …
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY AND THE MOON IN SIGNS
Donna Cunningham’s affirmations are based on the position of the moon in the zodiac signs. The author herself recommends pronouncing them in accordance with the current position of the moon in order to stabilize oneself for the period while the moon is in this sign.
Readers can try this method of applying lunar affirmations on their own. We propose another method, taking into account, first of all, the position of the Moon in the natal chart, i.e. the use of affirmations as mantras given to a person for a long period of time.
It is best to pronounce them according to the rules of mantras, i.e. out loud, at dawn, in the garden, dozens or even hundreds of times in a row. But you can also as needed, i.e. anywhere, except for “deaf” rooms (elevator, bathroom), at any time of the day and to yourself.
In addition, the author proposes to modify the text of the affirmation depending on the specific circumstances – if it is, for example, about an offense, then it is possible to clarify to whom or because of what it arose, and if the phrase is formulated in the masculine gender, then to a woman, naturally, you need to pronounce it in feminine.
Lunar affirmations, of course, cannot replace other methods. But, applied in this way, they help a person to work on himself, strengthening and consolidating the action of other recommendations of the astropsychologist.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN ARIES:
- I part with the irritation that poisons my soul.
- I channel all the power of my anger in a constructive direction.
- I achieve my goal without stress and without losing my balance.
- I have enough strength to achieve everything I desire. It is recommended to visualize a red fireball as a visual image.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN TAURUS:
- I part with my fear of falling into poverty.
- I am freed from everything that could prevent me from living in abundance.
- I value and develop my abilities and resourcefulness.
- I consider myself worthy of material well-being.
- My life is filled with the abundance of the gifts of the Earth.
- As a visual image, you can imagine a stream of green light.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN GEMINI:
- I free myself from everything that makes it difficult for my verbal and written communication with others.
- I part with all negative judgments about my intelligence.
- I can easily acquire any necessary skills.
- My mind is open to new ideas and views.
- My spirit is ready to rise to a new level of development.
- As a visual image, you can imagine a space flooded with bright white light.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN CANCER:
- I let go of my concerns and uncertainties about the future.
- I part with all the insults that others have inflicted on me.
- My senses are free but balanced.
- I am learning the lessons of the past and letting go of this past.
- I feel the divine light surrounding me with love.
- As a visual image, you can imagine the moon floating in the sky, best of all – taking into account its phase.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN LEO:
- I release myself from the need to be the center of attention.
- I am freeing myself from pride and self-centeredness.
- I am aware of my dignity and am confident in my abilities.
- I know I deserve respect and love.
- I feel divine love descending from heaven to me.
- As a visual image, you can imagine a space filled with pinkish light.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN VIRGO:
- I release myself from destructive, critical attitudes towards myself and others.
- I let go of the habit of demanding perfection in everything.
- I acknowledge that my body, my mind and my spirit are round and proportionate.
- Any of my work goes well and bears fruit.
- I give work in my life the role it deserves.
- Imagine a soft but strong lavender light as a visual representation.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN LIBRA:
- I am breaking up with the sadness of my broken relationship.
- I’m not looking for the perfect man or the perfect woman anymore.
- I am a complete, perfect being and do not need anything or anyone for perfection.
- I know how to love and know that I deserve the love of others.
- I give and receive love without reservation.
- As a visual image, it is recommended to imagine a ball glowing with pink light.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN SCORPIO:
- I release myself from the anger that has accumulated in my soul.
- I part with all the old grievances, disappointments and losses.
- I know and feel the ability to change my life.
- My soul is open to genuine healing experiences.
- Having found freedom and healing, I soar upward like a Phoenix.
- It is recommended to visualize the flow of purple light as a visual representation.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN SAGITTARIUS:
- I release myself from the urge for excesses and unreasonable risks.
- I am breaking with the habit of always being right and knowing the answers to all questions.
- My soul is open to everything that can help my development.
- I am glad that I can penetrate the most complex complexes of ideas.
- My mind and my spirit are constantly evolving.
- As a visual image, you can imagine a white luminous ball.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN CAPRICORN:
- I am freeing myself from all the sorrows and sorrows that have accumulated in my soul.
- I let go of my fears and everything that bothers me.
- I can feel myself filled with joy and hope.
- I recognize my ability to set reasonable goals and achieve them.
- As a visual image, you can imagine a luminous ball of blue or light blue color.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN AQUARIUS:
- I avoid “protests” that might hurt me or others.
- I part with irritation about those in power.
- I have a right to individuality and I recognize this right for others.
- I have my own, special abilities, and I know how to express them.
- I feel my unity with the community of all people.
- As a visual image, imagine a pink bud swelling among a multitude of seeds and plants and turning first into a sprout, and then into an open flower.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR EVERY DAY. MOON IN PISCES:
- I release myself from the need to look for new people, new places and new things.
- I allow myself to be aware of and acknowledge my feelings.
- I meditate willingly and regularly.
- I value my creativity and find expression for it. I feel and realize my connection with the divine principle.
- Imagine a golden ball of light as a visual representation.